The Other Motivation.
Wednesday, May 05, 2010
I thought I lost it.
The feeling of having to play in the big big court with the small small ball.
The feeling of having people to 'burn' you or you to 'burn' them.
The feeling of the ball squeezing thru the net "Whoop".
The feeling of your fingers releasing the ball.
The feeling of breathless.
The feeling of shoick-ness.
The feeling of driving thru ppl.
The feeling of moving tog with the ball.
The feeling of having many TYCO shoots.
I thought i've lost it.
but apparently...
I haven't.
I know what to keep myself occupied with when dear go into NS.
I know what needs to be done to keep me going. Reminding me I'm nt alone.
:) If only my motivation to play can stay longer ya?
;) But dun worry darling A.W.K, you're still my utmost LOVE.
I found the other part of me.
Labels: Basketball