undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
overseas studies, future plan.
Thursday, March 25, 2010

Overseas Education.



Know what?
I've never expected myself to want to go overseas to study, cause i think its a waste of money.
However, after coming back from Hong Kong, it increases my desire to fly out of Singapore and to explore other different countries more.

I jus dun have the ability to do so.

Just now, after talking to Mummy,
she popped this qn out: " Why you nv tot of going overseas to study?'
Immediately, my face changed 0.0?

Then i decided to go check schools out.
I found out a school in Australia that offers bachelor in Business, Major in Mkting and Tourism.
The EXACT course i am looking at..
So i went to research.
unfortunately, as my Eng standard is low, i couldnt uds much on what the website was saying.
Thus, i sent an email out to them, with my enquiries.

If i really decided to go to overseas to do my bachelor...
i would work hard for at least 2-3 years before i go in.
I am looking for a companion.
Anyone interested?

Need more research and I am so motivated now. (Dunno why)
Just cant calm myself down.. :(


I just hope that this goal will last.

Labels: