undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
2 Years Locked-up.
Saturday, May 01, 2010

Motivations to update isn't really strong nowadays.

Nothing to update i guess.
I've been too bz.
Waking up every weekday to find myself going thru the same routine over and over again.
Out for bus and train everyday at 8am.
Always praying hard for seats (and ppl love to snatch mine)

Work and slogged. Fished at work (slping). Eat and grow fat each day.
End work? Go look for Bf or if he's working, i'll go back for Tv.

Its been long since i've played bball.
Its been long since i've spend hrs on enjoying my life.
its been long since i've slpt for many many many hours.

Fw is gone.
looking for alternative part time, or either full time for me to work till i'm going overseas.

May 29 and 30 is the overseas education fair.
will drag my legs there no matter how tired i am.
look and confirmed plus chop the school i am heading to.

shall start sending out my scholarship applications next week.
*pray that they will reply*

I am super determined.
no idea why.

I dun wan to be alone doing nthg but slogging like hell during my Bf and BFF 2 years in NS.
I wan do smthg meaningful.
make myself busy so I wont even realise they're nt here with me during the 2 years.

why do guys have to go NS?!

Super unfair.
if only girls get to get force to go too.

When Bf got his enlistment letter.
I felt ultra down.
No idea what's wrong.
the thought of weeks not looking at him, not speaking to him makes me sad.

no security?
supposedly should have 2 guys in the family.
now there's onli one.
& he is always nt there for me.
now the next 2 mst impt guys in my life is nt gonna be there.

I should be feeling happy cause Dar gets to do what he wants.
I am..

Its time to find out what I want in life.
2 years is no short time.
changes is definitely going to occur.
will everything be the same again?
am I prepared for it?

Dabo, Please stay by my side k?
been of pretty bad temper again towards you recently.
sorry babe :(



Love my darling.
Am missing him dearly.
He's at work now.
hope he's doin well.



Labels: