undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
The trill of an escape..
Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Decided to take a break ytd and went to jog..
After a jog, i went to play bball at Tekong.

Saw familiar faces. Some changed. Some remained the same.

Had fun being the "Flower Vase" in the team when we were playing full court.
LOLS!

Jogging normally means an escape for me.
Unless there are things i would like to think about, otherwise, there wouldn't be any motivation for me to jog at all.

I like the stars in the sky.
but there aren't any ytd.
are they avoiding me as well?
or are they like my BFFs...
sick of what am i going to say to them?

I myself am sick of what i always think about.
but why are all these thoughts always hindering me?
they can nv leave can they?


Am heading to Bintan next Monday.
Aren't packing yet.
I'm excited!
Should I go for a tan? Or a Block? ;)

I can feel that the passionate you is back.