.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
This sucks.
There are just one thousand and one things i would like to voice my opinion on.
but it just seems that i dun have the ability to do so..
i turned on my com.
select google chrome.
typed : www.blogger.com
keyed in user and passwrd.
After that, i stared at the com thinking what should i write next.
Stoned for arund 10mins...
=.="
Daphne came up to me.
tell me she's sad..
:(
but hey!
dun be sad.
you have smth in mind about what u wan to do. (o well, at least the next few years..)
you should jus work towards that now.
nthg is impossible.
its just harder..
put in more effort now.
try to get into interviews.
There is still a big chance for you my dear friend.
dun give up here.
Jia you!
I wonder whats the next step to take in life.
Ppl strt to apply for uni...
taking up full time jobs.
i'm stil who i am.
aimless..
you know.
The worst thing that i can hv in my life is changes.
i hate the change and the turns in life that one needs to accept.
I m at this point.
i was always so confident of myself.
saying i would become a police, after a degree..
but then..
i did note that mayb becoming police was jus a childhood dream.
smth i would nv achieve.
i always tot i would nt wan an office job.
but honestly..
office job...?
at least it is able support the entire family..
i know this is where i have to be realistic.
and i know where mummy is coming from..
I'm going to apply Local Uni next year, since i've missed this one..
Not SIT. (it simply is dumb, useless and a waste of time and money.)
I've also realised a lot of my friends weren't as clse to me as before..
All my friends.
Even my Bffs have been neglected.
I'm just turning into a very home-work-bf gal.
whereby these 3 things are becoming 100% of my life.
I will put in effort.
coz i know friends play an impt part in my life as well..
I'm nt goin to neglect my BFFs anymore.
and will try to catch up with my other friends as well
:)
Currently work at Goodwoodpark hotel is mangable. :)
and IT FAIR WAS A BLAST!
seriously. Money tree!