Hong Kong Trip 2010.
Saturday, May 01, 2010
Hong Kong Grad Trip 2010 (March)
DaphneDabo, WengKin, WeiKiang.
Memories of Hong Kong Grad Trip will never be forgotten.
Fun Fun Fun is all I can say.
I wonder when will be the next time we will go out like this again.
Bff + Bf = Awesome.
It would be even better with my Family.
LOLS.
I wont forget the times we hug each other when we're so cold.
I wont forget the times when Wk and dabo scold me if dear and I walked to slow.
I wont forget the times when we bargain at that "NO RULE" street.
I wont forget the things we eat.
I wont forget the AWESOME video we took.
Its not easy for me to rmb every single thing we did each second.
but its harder for me to forget the happiness we had when we were there.










Wengkin, Dabo.
Time flies ya?
Its been how long already.
Wengkin..
I dunno if you would hve time to come out to spend our 7th year anniversary with me and Dabo.
But you'll nt be forgotten!
Thanks buddies for always being there.
accomodating to every idiot acts and stupidity i've made.
All the shootings to each of you.
LOLS.
Dabo..
Lets pray the next jogging session we have would be successful. ;)
Labels: Grad Trip 1 - Hong Kong