undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
New saviour.
Friday, February 12, 2010

Thanks to My dear teacher from TP who referred me to this job :)

A very good offer and its just what i need.

So glad that i had his trust and his confidence.
Am very glad that Ult**** incident has never affected his impression of me at all.

I will not fail you but only strive better to make sure there is no more mistakes and no more wrong steps.
:)
I will take on my life from here.
Thanks guiding star ^^.

I am going to enjoy my 2010 new year now.

I am soooo awaiting to FLY to HK!
and be back to slog at IT fair if i can get a job there. :)

GOODWOOD PARK HERE I COME!!!! :D:D:D:D


shopping doesnt seem an interest to me now.
dun have the mood cos i dun have the financial security.
:)

Labels: