undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Time passes like a rocket.
Friday, February 26, 2010

looked back and I've realised that its off poly. Life already.

Grad party is off. Following will be grad trip. In another month's time will be our official ceremony.

Where will we be after that?


Guess many of you out there sure have an option already. Some have already decided and confirmed. :)

No more time to loose. No more time to think.

I've decided. Since I've missed the local university admission this year, I'll give myself one or two years at most to fight in the reality. After which I'm very determined to go back to study. To a place where i should be. :)

meanwhile i should focus on getting my money first :)


Ytd went to watch re la la :) think the show is just nice only. But those actors are enough to cover the 6 bucks that i pay la :)

love is that simple. True? ?