What is in your mind when you said "I do".
Friday, July 02, 2010
This is what me and Dabo-neh's been having every Tue & Thurs. (Of coz, nt forgetting Rojak) Gosh, its really sinful but I just love these days. I've been talking a lot to her, i simply love the gatherings betwn us. BFF, although we have a very bad past, I'm so glad you're here with me right now. You know the reason for this popiah supper I've been craving since last Tue we sat at my playground to eat? Its cause I felt so heart-warming when I ate it with you and we had to share one roll. Loves big time. ♥ Dabo bestie! ♥ her expression when she is eating. & another expression when i showed her the photo i took of her. HEH.:)) Lets supper next week too! But lets organise a badminton session. ^^.
Okaye, lets go to smthg more serious for the day..
 Its dark inside. Really dark. Especially when I dont see you anymore these days. Especially when I see Mum being so tired recently, it makes me feel... ...  I really hope that my life would be released someday. Of the issues on hand with my family. Meanwhile, lets take up this challenge as a family of 4, leaving the irresponsible one out of the picture. I want to be able to live within my own life and my own hands. Not living to pay off whatever is in my hand.  Sometimes i really wondered. What kinda attitude and feelings did you face when you were telling mummy you loved her back then. How could you change so much that no one here recognizes you anymore. Where did you go and What did you do all these while. Didn't your guilt chase after you every night before you sleep? Telling you that you are damm fucking irresponsible leaving your children behind for your wife to bring them up alone? I wonder, i really wonder how were you brought up by your very own parents and i really thank god you didn't bring me up like that. I will NEVER live to become this irresponsible and will definitely not leave my love one out there alone to survive..  Seriously, 30 years back then. What was is that is in your heart? What was it when you hugged and kissed my mum. I've been wondering. & You know what? Thanks to you, I've always have this phobia in me. Believing that everything will happen again. Like a cycle. I'm scared now. But you know what too? I'm gonna go thru this and make sure whatever pain you brought to mum, I'm gonna double her happiness in exchange for those pains. ( i would like to bring you the pain, but I won't. Cus i'm not like you. Nthg like you at all.) On the other hand, many might wonder why the random post?
I went to take my IT fair pay today with Joelyn in the noon. got the money. But you know, I'm now left with only this bit to last me thru my month. I totally felt what mum has been going thru all these while. When you only have $100 left and you need it to last you for your transport expenses, food expenses, telephone bills, SP bills, Insurance. thats what I'm facing now. & guess what, Mum's worst. I wont say how much but it definately is worst than my scenario. Imagine you only have that sum of money, but there are many things you Need to do, (not want to). What should you do? Yes yes, I'm supposed to take the blame for spending unnecessary money , but in the first place, wouldn't it be much easier if someone is helping you? I hope my Mum's glad all of us is working now to help her as much :)
We work hard to maintain this family and we wish for nthg to come in to destroy it. I seriously love the relationship we have right now. We're not rich (never was) and we were never too poor. If we didn't had that amount of debts previously, we would be a much affordable household right now. & we didnt need to suffer this much. (All the more without you by our side) So please. Let me hear no news from you again. Even if there are news, I pray hard and truly sincerely hope that its good.  Believe me. I'm gonna walk out of all these someday.. & that is without you in the picture. So please, for the last tinge of respect I'm left with for you, don't destroy it with your own hands. Leave us alone and don't bring us pain again. Memories are good enough for us now.
-End of topic, case closed. No more room for discussion and I swear to never talk about this again other than to my BFF and Dar.-
|
|
What is in your mind when you said "I do".
Friday, July 02, 2010
This is what me and Dabo-neh's been having every Tue & Thurs. (Of coz, nt forgetting Rojak) Gosh, its really sinful but I just love these days. I've been talking a lot to her, i simply love the gatherings betwn us. BFF, although we have a very bad past, I'm so glad you're here with me right now. You know the reason for this popiah supper I've been craving since last Tue we sat at my playground to eat? Its cause I felt so heart-warming when I ate it with you and we had to share one roll. Loves big time. ♥ Dabo bestie! ♥ her expression when she is eating. & another expression when i showed her the photo i took of her. HEH.:)) Lets supper next week too! But lets organise a badminton session. ^^.
Okaye, lets go to smthg more serious for the day..
 Its dark inside. Really dark. Especially when I dont see you anymore these days. Especially when I see Mum being so tired recently, it makes me feel... ...  I really hope that my life would be released someday. Of the issues on hand with my family. Meanwhile, lets take up this challenge as a family of 4, leaving the irresponsible one out of the picture. I want to be able to live within my own life and my own hands. Not living to pay off whatever is in my hand.  Sometimes i really wondered. What kinda attitude and feelings did you face when you were telling mummy you loved her back then. How could you change so much that no one here recognizes you anymore. Where did you go and What did you do all these while. Didn't your guilt chase after you every night before you sleep? Telling you that you are damm fucking irresponsible leaving your children behind for your wife to bring them up alone? I wonder, i really wonder how were you brought up by your very own parents and i really thank god you didn't bring me up like that. I will NEVER live to become this irresponsible and will definitely not leave my love one out there alone to survive..  Seriously, 30 years back then. What was is that is in your heart? What was it when you hugged and kissed my mum. I've been wondering. & You know what? Thanks to you, I've always have this phobia in me. Believing that everything will happen again. Like a cycle. I'm scared now. But you know what too? I'm gonna go thru this and make sure whatever pain you brought to mum, I'm gonna double her happiness in exchange for those pains. ( i would like to bring you the pain, but I won't. Cus i'm not like you. Nthg like you at all.) On the other hand, many might wonder why the random post?
I went to take my IT fair pay today with Joelyn in the noon. got the money. But you know, I'm now left with only this bit to last me thru my month. I totally felt what mum has been going thru all these while. When you only have $100 left and you need it to last you for your transport expenses, food expenses, telephone bills, SP bills, Insurance. thats what I'm facing now. & guess what, Mum's worst. I wont say how much but it definately is worst than my scenario. Imagine you only have that sum of money, but there are many things you Need to do, (not want to). What should you do? Yes yes, I'm supposed to take the blame for spending unnecessary money , but in the first place, wouldn't it be much easier if someone is helping you? I hope my Mum's glad all of us is working now to help her as much :)
We work hard to maintain this family and we wish for nthg to come in to destroy it. I seriously love the relationship we have right now. We're not rich (never was) and we were never too poor. If we didn't had that amount of debts previously, we would be a much affordable household right now. & we didnt need to suffer this much. (All the more without you by our side) So please. Let me hear no news from you again. Even if there are news, I pray hard and truly sincerely hope that its good.  Believe me. I'm gonna walk out of all these someday.. & that is without you in the picture. So please, for the last tinge of respect I'm left with for you, don't destroy it with your own hands. Leave us alone and don't bring us pain again. Memories are good enough for us now.
-End of topic, case closed. No more room for discussion and I swear to never talk about this again other than to my BFF and Dar.-
|
|
By post:
Hi, one of set no. 5 please. O yes, with more sauc...
Just got home from driving prac lessons.Learnt on ...
Just got home from driving prac lessons.Learnt on ...
Just got home from driving prac lessons.Learnt on ...
Random feelings
When someone changes and you realised it.
Mr. A Number 2 Book Out Day
Sun-day.
What Do I Want in Life?
When you open ur eyes in the morning..
By month:
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
April 2012
|
Kimberly Fong Tsin Yin.
Peixin Pri. Woodgrove Pri. Christ Church Sec. Temasek Poly.
150690'
Cello. Track. Basketball. Events. F&B. Majong.
For those who don't know me. You just have to remember my name.
xOxO,
Kimbo <3.
▲
|
[My Entire World]
1. Dabo <3
2. Jimmy <3
3. Darling Mei <3
[CHR]
5. Meiting Chr
6. Qing Wen Chr
7. Nicholas Chr
8. Chr Basketball
9. Amelia Chr
10. Xin Fang Chr
[Others]
11. Lam
12. Magdeline Wdgp
13. Yew Tat bball
14. Yan Ling bball
15. Yan Ying 520
16. Liwen Gelare
17. OhKawaii Blogshop
[Temasek Poly]
18. Joanna TP & Ultrex
19. Regina TP
20. Liling TP
21. Xiu Zhen TP
22. Cynthia TP
23. Sulin TP
24. Jason TP
25. Zakiah TP
26. Min Xue TP
27. Madeline TP
28. Sabrina TP
29. Wei Kiang TP
[TP Bball Team]
29. Zoey TPbball
30. Shu Ping TPbball
31. Kelly TPbball
32. Celine TPbball
33. Gwen TPbball
34. Ying Chian TPbball
35. Jasline TPbball
[My First Year In TP]
36. TP 1H12
37. Winnie TP H12
38. Reuben TP H12
39. Steffi TP H12
40. Faezah TP H12
41. Mun Yi Tp H12
42. Claudine TP H12
[Hatshe Camp mates]
43. Claudia TP Hatshe
44. Deirdre TP Hatshe
45. Fatin TP Hatshe
[Fishermen's Wharf]
46. Jeremy FW
47. Ming Jing FW
48. Serene FW
48. Yue Ming FW
!@%&
|