Mr. A Number 2 Book Out Day.
Monday, June 28, 2010
On Friday, Dar book out late and reached home around 11pm. However, still made the effort to come find me and supper at my place. ^^. Sweet.
Then Sat, we went out early for Mac breakfast and his Mac lunch and headed to town to meet the other white and black couple. We were early so we went for Yami yogurt at Ion Orc. Peach flavour medium size with banana oat crunch is awesome. Oh man! I can totally imagine the taste and Yes, that has become my new fave cravings with Dar!
After which, we were walking around and slacking at Mos burger and I was looking at Dar playing his NO-Camera phone's game. Super cute. Some disco game that you need to set up and maintain the place for customers to come and you'll earn money. Cool yo, Now i wish i had one of those phones. HAHA!
Until at 1600 *echo 1600*, we met the other black and white couple. Walked around cine and decided to go for a movie. "She's out of my league". Gosh, you should be at Cineleisure dudes. All the Bo-taks are all roaming the place. No, lets say, flooding the place. Haha. Went for dinner at HK Cafe and hear their NS stories and interesting bunkmates. Had a good laugh at how silly these people were (and that includes our blackie boyfriends) but at the same time, worrying for them and wonder if things were as manageable as they mention.
I've heard stories on people getting injured during their NS life and so on and so forth. Can't stop worrying everyday when they're in there. Just hope the both of them will 尽力而为,不要逞强。:( and pray hard those buddies there will assist them and not harm them. hai. Dar, please take care.
Okay, so we had an awesome movie and an awesome dinner? (Okay, maybe dinner wasnt that awesome) but it was a great meet-up. We even walked to Heeren to go visit Warren and waited for him to go back with us :) and i cant believe someone fitted me with a pink addidas cap and another with a pink shorts and some tight fit shirt. Gosh. Imagine I wear whatever they fit me with tht lovely kate spade bag i got from darling. Bet you guys would faint. no no. I shall faint first. LOL!

Darling's contacts drp! :'( then he put back, which explains his red eye.


Okay, I had this craving to take out my camera and SNAP. ^^
O gosh,
Dar's just booked in not long ago and I'm freaking missing him right now. Silly him even forgot to bring his water bottle out when he left home and had to go back with his heavy backpack again. :( Sorry i wasnt there to bring it to you..
Working was bored today and i seriously think old uncles have a problem with me.
There is this one, standing outside fox just opposite my counter looking at me. Pointed at me in broad daylight to his friends and whispered? When I tried to hide myself, he pretended look over the counter (abcdef YOU) then still gek gek come over and look at the watches.
Gosh! Yes i look like some Cheeee-na Doll but cummon, its Plaza sing and not Gey-Lang mind you. Yes I'm working, but no. Different occupation. Too bad.
Seriously I'm gonna not look like some cheena doll anymore. Gimme 2 mths. or maybe 4 la. LOL

Okay. Dar's gonna kill me for this. HAHA.
Love you darling.
I really really really really do.
Labels: no.2 Book out day