undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
When you open ur eyes in the morning...
Friday, June 25, 2010

& you found out that you have nthg to do at all.



sometimes i wonder, if its good to be busy at work or to wake up very early just to work.
Now having a 2 weeks break before starting my new job, i find it pretty boring to be at home, doing nthg at all.

Just in the mrning i went for my first driving lessons and i came back home feeling bored. I cant watch tv coz nthg's on tv... I cant play computer coz everyone is occupying the 2 laptops at home.. & i cant slp coz its like broad daylight and i dun have the habit (unless really tired) to nap right then. I know i should relax.. Take a break before my hectic lifestyle begins again. But seriously? What should i do?

I dun want to watch movies nor tv. No computer games.. No books... ... Ah freak.
I dun wan to go out for sports nw too coz the floor is too wet! gosh! gosh!
Neither would i want to spend my time packing my stuffs..
Zzzzz.

Maybe i should start thinking of what to get for my darling for our 1 year anniversary huh.
haiz.

Next week is gonna be the same again.
No money :( so not heading out man.

Lets see how it goes.
Lunch now first :)
tata~