undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
What Do I Want in Life?.
Friday, June 25, 2010

Been around blog hopping and realised tt some of my friends arent having a good time in life.

Mostly lost in their own directions, some without them in the first place.

After graduating for so long.. some of us are still lying out butts at home, doing nthg but sending resumes and wait for our phones to ring. Some of us, slogging like some shit out there in the industry and asking ourselves if this is what we ever wanted.

Why is life this cruel to us?

Seriously, i have nt gotten my goal in life, but currently just hanging around.. Job hopping, doing odd jobs hoping to find my passion in life. There are seriously alot of things i want to do in life but those who know me will know I am just another " san fen zhong re du" person. Thats the reason for saying NO to contracts, for NO to bonds and scholarships.

I want to try out a lot of things in life. Of course i also wish to take the short cut and fly up to the highest i can ever achieve so as to pull my family out of poverty or maybe out of whatever we are in now. However, i cant seem to be determined enough to do the things i always wanted to. Alot of sacrifices that I'm nt willing to make..

Police, army, navy, SIA stewardess.. Many of the other govt jobs that I want to take.
I cant move on. Firstly, i still haven achieve the paper qualifications that I am supposed to have. tht will take another few years. Then? What if i settled on going into SPF and i realised it isnt my cup of tea? Wouldnt it be difficult to withdraw.

Many people give many different advice and different views. I listen and analyse. But nthg seems to be able to spur me onto taking just one decision in life.

I have no idea what do i want.
But definately, i need to move out of my comfort zone and think.
Think deeply.

perhaps, i should think with lesser factors in mind. That'll help for sure..