undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Hi, one of set no. 5 please. O yes, with more sauce. Thanks..
Wednesday, June 30, 2010




i seriously have nthg to do right now, thus deciding to hold a photoshoot for my tigger family at home. wahahha. & great, i didnt knew that the family was evolving till that BIG until just now. :D I'm a happy kid! :D I got v big tigger, v small tigger, graduation tigger, hp guard tigger, hongkongy tigger, classic tigger, ugly tigger, xmas tigger, baby tigger, captain tigger, clover tigger and etc. Just now even saw another new series of tigger with Dabo at Kiddy palace. So cute, its wearing its own face as the t-shirt! Awww~


Did i mention that my darling was so sweet that he had a card (the last pic) sent to me on 10th June 2010, at 12pm i saw that and it was just nice, our 11th month. :))
*touched* Love you dar ;)

Just came back nt long ago from Causeway point and lunched with Dabo-neh. :) Had to go over to help mum print some stuffs for her work. Ate at food court and went to shop for some misc at coldstorage, four leaves. I just love spending time gathering and chit chatting with her. :) but i had to apologise coz i became too comfortable around her that all those vulgarities came out of no reasons, but wait. She did the same to me too, so yah, its fair. :D

Went to library and she recommended me some fiction books for me to kill time. Esp when I'm going to TP later for the Wine studio talk. Gosh, that one hour bus ride without darling is so gonna be bored! ( and i'll definately miss him ) Happen to saw a book on dslr and is reading it right now. Yes, I'm into photography now and hope to see if I have this talent and determination to take and edit beautiful pictures of surroundings. I need a teacher. Gosh.

Okay, I'm heading for wine studio talk later and hope to learn something new there. Gonna see Mr. Jeremy Sim! YESH!

Gonna take pay tml! Like finally i see $$. :(
Okay, heading to tumblr right now :)

& gosh, whats going on with me nowadays. ytd during work, finger was bleeding and i didnt notice till the customer told me and this mrning my nose was bleeding. zzz..