undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Tic Tok Tic Tok. Here comes the flood again..
Friday, July 02, 2010

Its raining again..


I cant help but to think.

You know, part of me is afraid to start work again next week.
I enjoy these 2 weeks of freedom and bonding with my family and BFF and BFs.
I'm afraid after starting work, I'm gonna lose everything I build up within these few weeks.

I know I aren't supposed to think of things that have not taken place yet, but I'm trying to plan my schedule as perfect as possible. Sharing every second I have with everyone around me. 2 Jobs. 2 Jobs. Lets try this again. My hectic schedule will start from here once again.

I'm gonna try enjoy the last few days of this weekend. Trying to spread it across family, Bff, Bf :)
Lets see what I can do.

read the news, saw a news article that caught my attention.
This Bf, did not receive his gf's 'ping an' msg, went out in his motorbike to search for her. In the end, found her body on the main roads. Away from her motorbike. She died. In the accident.. 21 years old. What a pity. Such a young lady.

Then as usual, went to stalk her blog and all that. :)
Went to stomp also and found a lot of RIDICULOUS articles. Gosh, teens nowadays should be slaughtered can. HAH, so people, if they irritate you, don't hesitate to public humilate them cause they seriously have very thick skin..