Second Day without Love..
Sunday, June 06, 2010
He has been in there for day 2.
Now I've really got no one to share my worries with anymore.
I stil rmbered that when Wengkin went in, i was still telling him my worries. My thoughts.. Went gym-ing this mrning with mumm and Dabo.. Woke up with a surprise msg from him telling me mrning and he's going for Morning Pt. :)
But still. didnt had much mood to do much of the stuffs.. Wanted Dabo to come over for monopoly cards, but in the end, it was cancelled.. Went to admiralty to buy the Fifa cup for darling.. accidentally spilled the cup of coke (coz the server didnt close the cap properly). Then after walking back to mum's car, we realised the person didnt even pass us the Fifa cup! KNS. so me and Dabo had to run back to get it from her.
Gosh, now am feeling real bored and decided to catch some of my missed Tv series like Gossip gal as well as Vampire diaries.. I am also going to catch the 2 expired Fashion Gossip from Channel 8 every Fri!
Ytd was super excited when Wengkin called me at 9:30 :) Had a short but great chat with him.. Glad to know he made new friends and was getting used to the stuffs he is facing inside.. I even told him i'm going to get him a new hp cuz his one is running out of batt already.. Was waiting for Dear to call, but heard that his platoon might still be at the parade ground doing briefing... In the end got his call around 10:20pm.. He was in a rush to hang up coz i think he still needs to call his bro and unpack his stuffs. Heard from him that it was a very rush day and he didn't had much time to do his stuffs. Hope all's well for him and everything is under his ctrl.
:) Wonder what is my darling doing inside now. Is his skin taking it well? Is everything ok for him... I hope I'll get a longer call tonight... :) In the meantime, I will be missing him :)
The days in Bintan just felt as though its ytd.
I had no choice but to hug tigger everyday.. Cuz he literally smells 90% like you now.. :)
Good luck darling and wengkin.
U guys are on the road to being a man now :D
Labels: The smell of you