undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Emo Kimbo.
Thursday, May 27, 2010

Some people learn their mistakes everytime they hit an error/quarrel.

Some people just choose to chuck their problems aside and carry on living with their lives.

How many of us are such people?
How many of us only regret when we lose the people around us.
When will we cherish.

I know I dont.

Its either I dont care, or I dont learn.
Is it because the lesson is not expensive enough? Or is it because the other party that have conflict with me doesn't care?

Emo Kimbo is acting up again.
Let me clear up all my misc/family problems first.
I just wish to chuck MY problems aside. We'll clear it when I've done with my business.

I jus cnnt seem to concentrate now..

Labels: