undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Family Issues.
Saturday, May 08, 2010

I just did this photo from Picasa.. :)


Just return from basketballing earlier on.
Will never (unless with Jasline) ever ball on a Friday night again..
Never ever again..

Saw some juniors from Chr.
Played friendly. And Lousy.

On my ride home today with Mummy.
I realised.
Thr are quite a no. of stuffs that she have kept it within her.
for me not to worry, she chose not to tell unless ultimate impt.

Today spoke of the flat problem.
I didn't realised it was this serious.
1 year is all we have.
She initially plan to tell me after I come back from Bintan de..
but I forced her to.

Whose the cause of all these problems?

I just have to solve it together with mum.

Hey DAD, MR Fong. Listen, This is the last mess I'm clearing for you.
and you know what.
I won't "心软" anymore le.

you can jolly well scram out our lives.

我又害怕了

People is sick of listening what I have to say.
Maybe i'm just way too naggy.
Probably its time to learn to keep things within me.
I wont assure I will.
But from today on I will try.
I will try to not trouble the people around me.
not to make them worry.
not to torture them with my nagging.
Sorry Dabo...Sorry Dear...

time.for.a.change
idontwanttobeacrybabyanymorek.

Labels: