Half Relieved..
Monday, May 17, 2010
Its good to recieve a msg last night to know that somebody out there who reads my blog totaly feels what I'm feeling right now.
Its alright gal.
We'll hold on..
At least i know when i am missing him, i know who to turn to now.
the beginning of a new chapter.
I've been listening to the song "fen shou xu yao lian xi de".
its really a very sad song.. I feel for the song.
Countdown: 18 days.
part of me wish that time could jus stop here.
at this point of time.
i dun wan anymore changes.
let it all be stagnant.
like what she say.
i dun wan anymore quarrels, dun wan anymore fights, dun wan any ignorance.
i just wan us to be good.
i cant even withstand 3 days without seeing you.
i wonder how... ...
Labels: Missing only you.