undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Bring me the blanket as i pull them tightly to bed tonite,hiding Myself beneath..
Monday, June 07, 2010

Lol! Seriously? Internet down again and i have no choice but to blog with mobile. Seriously being a super loser.. I'm so gonna get internet this it fair please!

Just came back home after going movie with bff!. Movie wasnt bad. Prince of Persia. Full of thrills and excitement, making me want to stand up and get out of the movie hall due to the amount of goose bumps it gives. Luckily i had the hands of my bitch sitting beside me :) it somehow made the movie a safer one. :) a 2hours show. And Definately worth 3 out of 5 stars.. But of course if recruit wk Cheang was around. Its worth 3.5 stars. :)

after movie, me and Bitch was on our way to do a secret mission. :) we reached home only around eleven? :) an evening with her alone makes me treasure her presence even more. Love you loads Bitch. So glad i have you around with me all the time :) but please. No more shouting k? :) love loves.


Best friend didn't managed to cal me from camp today due to him being extremely exhausted. Hope everything's find. :( dunno why but started worrying again. Dear also went back to bunk very late today and he didn't called me till i told him i needed to hear him. Guess today they must be pretty tired Ba? Lectures whole day. My phone talk with dear was less than 5 mins today. But i know i had to understand that it would already be very fortunate that he'll call. Some dun even call back. And its not the matter of how long you've spent talking to him. But instead, Wat are the things you've said to each other. I've heard him say he miss me. I guess that's good enough for me :)

I hope you are doing fine inside.. I know i shouldn't be worrying. But.. O wells. :)


Reprimanded and talked to sister just now when i saw her downstairs. Seriously, i dun hate her company. But she is allowing me to dislike them now cause she is seriously hiding things from the family and me. Which i do not allow and do not like. I prefer her being honest and transparent. If she continues this way, I'm going to stop her from going out.. I just dun uds why she still doesnt tell me things when I've already learnt to accept and let her go her ways. Haiz. Disappointment? Mei ah mei..

Labels: ,