Are alcohols better for slping?.
Sunday, June 06, 2010
Woohoo! Jus did a mix of Vodka and Red Bull :) Not bad.. I sincerely hope they would be able to help me to slp better :) I believe thats true la.. Coz I'm pretty much feeling slpy already, and I barely finished half of my alcoholic drink. ;)
Jus now had a short conference with Recruit WK Cheang and Dabo-San. Talked as though it was like the other normal days. GOSH! i think my house phone really got problem! :( and seriously, despite him training inside... He cant forget his SNSD and all the K-pop stuffs! OI BUDDY!!! :@
Had a longer chat with dear as compared to ytd.
Hearing his voice makes me miss him lesser compared to ytd... :) I really hope he'll Jiayou (I know he will..) and take care of himself as promised to me.. I dunno why, bt had this urge to go read his blog post all over again.. and i went to read the diary that i had... That brought me all the way back to year 2008.. The year i met him.. Alot of memories were brought back..
*and i guess close friends would know what i mean..*
He told me he's warm at night, but other than that.. Everything were good for him.. Hee. Gladd he's enjoying everything he is going thru right now. Dear! Work hard towaards yr goal!! Love you!
I know its going to be fast darling.. Its only 12 Days left to seeing you again.
:))
I went for a little jog at 7:34pm just now. Upon receiving yr msg at 6:40 and chatted with u till 7:34pm, i felt ultra relieved.. :) Went to force myself to jog back to admiralty mrt and to the back of Vista park. As promised to dear, i wont run along the dark alley behing 888 plaza.. I didnt. :)
When i was about to finish my run, i Looked up to the sky, i was at the back of Vista Park.. Where i can see very clearly the stars in the sky.. At that point of time.. I rmbered.. The boat we sat when we were at Bintan in the first day, on our Fireflies journey.. With a grp of Angmo's sitting infront of us.. I rmbered the feeling of holding your arms tightly coz I was scared.. I remembered you. your smell. :)
After finishing my drink, i promised to go slp tight tonight :) I wont want to be late to meet you in yr dreams :)
Tml I'll be heading for a movie with Dabo-San :) and she'l be goin for an interview. All the best dabo! :)) Gd night peeps.
Labels: redbull with Vodka