undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Happy New Year 2011.
Sunday, January 02, 2011




Happy New Year 2011!!


Year 2010 is a very bad year and it has already gone.
I starting it good, but it turned bad eventually.
lucky for me, i ended it with a smile on my face still :)

and 2011 i started it with feeling the best i can ever feel.
It will be the same for the rest of my new years' right baby? :)

this year i've a number of resolution :)

1. I wan to slim down! 50kg shall be the aim!
2. I wan to make enough money to be able to travel to at least 3 countries in this year!
3. I wan to start studying latest by next year!
4. I wan my baby to feel happy for everyday from today on :)
5. I wan to spend more time with my BFFs! :) its our 8th Year anniversary and counting!
6. I wan my 21st birthday to be memorable :)
7. I wan to be less short tempered and be more patient. Especially to my siblings and mommy.
8. I wan to excel in my work :)
9. I wan to learn to care and love my family more
10. I need to save :)


I didn't wish for everlasting and happiness with loverboy this year. Because, yes i know deep within that.. Its something that we'll have. I don't waste wishes :)

Dabo's still sick at home. Hope she'll recover soon.
Jimmy still hv a year plus in army. 2011 is gonna be a quick one for u BFF! :)