why regret?.
Monday, November 08, 2010
i realised. finally realised that regrets in life are things that we can never turn back.
one day, 24 hours, 1440 mins, 86400 seconds..
are we sure to waste our life like that?
i am glad to hear from you that when you thought about us.. at least 90% of our memories were happy memories.. i think for me, its enough already. It kinda hurt a little when i hear that you fall for her in the process of forgetting me. However, i deserve that all by myself yea? I should be thankful that you do not hate me/blame me. I should be glad we are still like friends. I've learnt a lot from you. Alot from this relationship. Have taken back valuable lessons in life that we can never learn in books/dramas. For sure, i wouldn't allow such things to happen again.
I am just kinda afraid of retributions though. :)
Memories to one is important. But its also important to be fair to one another.
I would never take anyone for anyone's shadows anymore.
will start everything afresh. Everything from beginning. Everything anew.
good luck girl.
We're hitting a new chapter in life.
and i am feeling so might lighter now.. :)