undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
CNY Preparations..
Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hello people :)


Chinese new year coming le. Alot of preparations.
especially this year my dad's not around to help mum (not that i want him to be around..)
I'm gonna help mum with all the preparations.

Anticipating this year's new year cus i have to stay at home the entire day just wait for people to come visiting! Ah ma's staying at my place this year... so... :) Yippey!

After CNY, gotta start working hard on OCBC cycle sing and preparations for Sihui's 21st birthday party. Following by Baby's celebration :)

I am so lazy to plan mine.
think i would just want to laze around home on my 21st i guess.
Party is too exhausting. I dun wan to waste my time entertaining everyone. :(
I'm not superficial. HK trip during my bdae will have to be postponed too due to the high airflight costs. Will just plan it a mth or so later?

Argh so much things to do and think about.
After CNY's week, i also got to start my job hunting and go as much interviews as possible.
The best is to be able to start a new job right smack after 15 March. :)
Dun need a break for too long also la.. (a short one will be good)

Yawns.

So much to do. and what? I'm just moving closer and closer to adulthood. tsk.

but still, i always feel like a small girl when i'm with bf. :) and i'm lovin it! :)