undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
.
Thursday, October 14, 2010

I realised I've skipped self reflection for a very long time already.


I really need to take time and sit down in front of the wall and think about the way i handle things and how things work out.

Have been really short tempered recently but i know that shouldn't be the reason for me to argue my way out. I will always remind myself that at the end of the day, i'm just this small fly. I've got not big enough a head to cover up my backside if i were to mess up something real big.

I just have to do things that I am assigned to and that's it.
I will raise my concerns and issues as usual. but from today on, it shall just be once.
i will say once and its up to you to buy it a not.

I realised having too many outspoken people in the team isn't a fairly good idea. Especially people like me. I must learn to work even better in a team. I can't always be the one leading.
but i'm very glad to say i've got someone very understanding above me. Thats why i shouldn't take things for granted.

respect people how you want to be respected ok?
Kim, its time to learn and grow up.

I haven really decided if i wan to stay or move on.