undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
.
Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm back from a busy and hectic week.


Too busy that i didn't spend much time to think about things i shouldn't think.

I'm glad that I've got enough time for my family. I'm working that well i guess, & i need to do that continuously.

Hey, its mooncake festival again. this time it falls on a Wed. I still remember how i celebrated it last year. It felt just like it was ytd.

How good.

Why do i age so fast?
I wonder why.