undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
.
Monday, September 06, 2010

I am really suffocating.

我真的拿我没办法


我好辛苦
快乐中带着煎熬, 我快透不过气 了
这场比赛你跑的很累, 我看了心很痛 但又是不能做任何事。

我很没用。
自己都帮不了, 还辜负了你

‘对不起’ 这三个字 已经没有任和能力了

Sorry is really cheap.
I've got tons of them from my mouth.
Even myself is sick of saying the word already.

I wonder when will be the day i go crazy.
the amt of things that is going thru my mind when something happens is too much for me to take.
I am running out of energy.
its only the first day girl.

y did i even let that ecafkcuf affect me.
i realised that i've totali lost my 'liang xin' recently.