undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Laughing stock..
Monday, June 21, 2010

Listen.


Other than my part time work, i sumpa to stay at home all day long. not going out anymore!
:( Whole family's laughing.
Lucky my darling still love me. I mms him my photo and he say he will put on his wall paper and get use to it. :) *sweets*

I'm so not feeling well but i couldnt get to bed coz i slept quite long earlier just now..
Darling's still sick too, wonder how is he in camp :(
I miss you darling.

Went to rebonding and cutting my bangs into this look:




Treat my sis to a haircut as well :)




Wanted to do curls, but didnt really had the budget to do so, maybe during dec. :)
After I've fully grown my hair :))

Some overdue pic. During IT fair.
This is the watch me and my BFFs bought online:-
Dabo with her Po-Lo bao :)
And i was sharing it with her :)
Darling book out day. :) We're hanging out at cwp.


Hey darling, i've read the blog you've allowed me to.
I cant imagine how much you used to love that person you were talking about.
but alot of them reminds me of how i used to love you.
Seriously speaking, i'm very jealous :(
Loveyoudarling. Imissyouevenmore.