undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Future.
Saturday, October 22, 2011

I've been thinking..

Seriously what do I want to do in the future??
What is my current plan?

To be honest, my current job is fairly stable. However, things are just not going towards where I want them to go. Belonged? I dunno. Definitely I love the operation guys there whom is always there to help me when I need them. They are always there.. To guide me, teach me, protect me from harm..

But.. I dont think I am at where I want to be. Don't think this is where I am heading to.. It's going to be stagnant for as long as the events don't change.. I want to be a leader, but I guessed as much that I am not ready to. Maybe not in this company..

Probably it all ends here. But where is my next destination? Where am I going to go?

I put too much emotions into this issue. I hate to leave the guys. Infact I really dun wan to. But .... I'm in a dilemma. Someone help..