undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
CM11.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Completion but no satisfactory. Probably part of me is guilty.

I should have done better. A small part I played but I feel absolutely a failure.

first mistake was to cry. why did i ever allow myself to do that. and this event? thrice... I feel ashamed. I thought i was already 21 yrs old. Which 21 yrs old cry whenever she hits an obstacle? Gosh. I should learn and make that the last time its ever gonna happen.

This event is finally over. Achievement without satisfactory. I really wished I could have done better. Am i important? How come I feel like all of this is just gonna be okay even without me. Probably, better without me.

Thanks to the team whom helped me pull through this entire event. Can't be more than enough thankful to everyone of the team. Also, it was a great job to all of them. Congratulations Team, we've made it.

Kingdom Events, thank you for helping me in everything that I need. You guys are a star!

To be honest, i have no idea what our counter part has been doing all these while. but i would also like to take this opportunity to thank them for bring my team even closer. Thanks to them, We also saw each other's capabilities even better. Thank you for letting us know that we can do things even without you. We are an awesome bunch of people, while you guys are completely the opposite.

I've learnt so much from this event, maybe to the extend that I might need to start kicking my own ass from now on to ensure that i have everything under control. I'm not giving up. Be it whether people like me or not. This is part of growing up.

I totally got it. Just have to bear with it.