undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Let me walk slowly.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oh gosh, just happen to chance on other's blog and realised I haven't been spending time doing this. Sitting down and ranting to the computer.


Maybe i should shorten my post and cut straight to the point.
first pointer: don't be naggy.

Oh well, have been robbed into thinking about my education again.
Haven't got a clue to if I should stop working now and go back to whichever school that accepts me.
But come to think about it. HEY I'm only 21! Chill yea?

I kinda like this kinda days, where it goes slow pace for me.
Come home after work and relax. Waiting for time to pass. Waiting for sleeping time. till tml comes.