undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
A day out at USS with family!.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011


We had an awesome day at USS!
Especially mummy.. The whole day she have been smiling from ear to ear.. Looking at how her kids play and have fun...

It's really been a long time since we had a family outing and having everyone being so spontaneous and happy all the way..

I wonder if all of them had fun like how I had mine! :)



I love my family and despite growing up without my daddy, I am still leading my life with my family happily!

I'm so glad my boyfriend was there with me too! He didn't like to go this kinda place at all but he knows I love it, then he makes an effort to go with me! Thanks silly bumbum1! I appreciate it alot! ;)) love u!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone