Sunrise..
Wednesday, July 28, 2010




I'm really thinking too much.
I can't help it.
Its not what i want.
I cant help it from not thinking.
I'm really struggling.
from what i dunno.
alot of things i wanted to say.
situations place me in a position to not being able to say it.
i was so looking forward to that very phone call you'd be able to call back tonight.
and i felt guilty for not being able to talk to u on monday.
I've no idea where I am now.
i cant find myself anymore.
can you still see me?
im a bad girlfriend.
i have no understanding at all.
i noe i really suck at this.
there are alot of things i know i should do instead of grumbling.
yeap. i know. but..
seriously, lets just sleep again then.
Good night.
I've always wanted to watch the sunrise with you.Come to think of it, we've never fufil that yet..