undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
grown up.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Its been ages since i've been typing back here.

....


Many things have passed..
And very quickly, its down to one month.

Alot of thoughts.
many considerations.
future career plans, future path to take.

Wonder what will be my next path.
Someone guide me please.

A yes or a no i would say?
till now, there is no deem answer.
a more of which?
I am still trying to weigh it.
........


I've given in a lot, placed much efforts.
its rewarding.
its enjoyable, till the extend i dun wish to stop.
Cause once i do, i wont know what my fickle minded brains/heart would tell..
............

Very fast, me and Bf has also been thru 5 mths together le.
I'm so used to having him arund now.
Cannot withstand more than 5 days without seeing him.

:)
Neh.
I'm no longer the timid me whom wish to run away anymore.
I've grown stronger with the help of him :)


Loves.
My Bffs are still around, Thankfully.
I've always been late for meet ups.
But they were always tolerant of me.

Appreciate that Dabo, Jimmy, Hueymin, SiHui.

Bff ever :)
I miss those days.


..............

Just wish to inform,
I've lost my second husband, my pink f480.
Therefore, those who wish to keep in contact with me, may choose to sms me your numbers :)

thanks guys.


Labels: