a new story. a new me.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Its wierd how i cant express myself freely anymore.
Learning how to keep everything within myself means developing a new character.
And soon..
I will be turning to someone whom you all dun recognise.
( I hope not )
Btw.
Exams results out..
I guess its ok ba..
F&B: B+
DPAD: B+
MICE: B
LSO: B
Calculus: C
. . .
. . .
. . .
ok la..
maybe after 3 secs consideration.
im disappointed with it.
was expecting a A for DPAD and F&B.
at least a B+ for LSO.
(no hopes for calculus)
but....
its over..
im nt goin to broad over it (in case my dear worries again) hehe. :)
anyway..
i've found a new way to express myself of my tots and feelings.
im writing a new story.
the second one after stopping for so long.
but its onli for me... and for me to read.
and maybe for ppl who dunno me =)
tata~
i hope it works.
if nt i m goin to die out of.......
i dun wish to say.
sumhw..
wierd stuffs are going thru my mind right now...