undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Mentally strained..
Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm feeling ultra tired and uncomfortable right now.

today is supposed to be our 1year 1mth anniversary.. But why are things turning out this way. Its cursed. Its always like that. I'm sick n tired of myself. The attitude and believes i grew up in. The more i try to expect ppl to believe me, i cant. I, myself cant even explain to myself what is happening.. Hw do i expect myself to explain to others and expect them to uds? Now, the thing to do is keep quiet, keep comments to myself. Its gonna be hard..But i need to try. Determination yea? U're supposed to be back.

Tried so hard to fall aslp ytd but i realised i cant. Its just nt fair.. I feel the tiredness. No ceilings n clock for me. I took the windows instead.