Life's hard.
Wednesday, August 04, 2010
Everything happens for a reason. That is smth people have been trying to deny and find excuses to prove it wrong. But it somehow turns out right afterall.
I really wonder.
Would it be better to be abit richer or would it be better to be poorer?
Many have this impression that being poor would be happier coz you will then realise who are true to u by your side.. Whereas being richer would means being lonelier.
However, after much thought, I've decided to look into another perspective and think likewise.
Being richer would actually means happier cause you would have simply no or less problems. You would be lonely yes. but you wouldn't have the problems of debts and loans coming after you.
Whereas if you are poor, you would have people around you that cares. Yes thats true. But every single day you will have things hounding you( waiting for payment to be made etc.) Yes there is happiness. But its freaking limited.
I don't understand what makes me think in this perspective cause this somehow makes more sense to me now in my current situation.
As much as i would like to run and hide and seek shelter underneath something, I'm being stranded on a big grass field.
Life's hard.
But we just have to live on.
till the day we die.
Its just so hard.
Cause i constantly find myself struggling.