undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
.
Monday, March 23, 2009

I dun wanna play Psp now.
I dun wanna read comics.
I dun wanna read books.
I dun wanna watch movies.
I dun wan play fb/friendster or even msn.

I realised i m bored.
=(
and holidays means nthg for me to do.

O well.
i have a busy schedule ahead for me next wk..
kinda tired just by looking at it..

Today went out with Joyee cousin today.
Bought her a nice dress =)
We went out and talked a lot.
it was a last min appointment as ben lai i wanted to stay home to bake cookies de.
in the end go out with her coz shes having probs.
then we talked and talked.
walked and walked.
=)
a nice day.
ended up camwhoring at the mrt station =)
its not my idea hor.
she is also another zilian kuang.
so wil post pic up soon =)