undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
sadest..
Friday, February 20, 2009

Actually, what i need today is just a warm hug.

Early in the mrning when i ran out to cry.
Only dad gave me his warmest hug.
That is when i realised i didnt want to lose him no matter what he's done to us.
That is the point when i realised that i really loved him.
Its when i realised that i've actually forgiven him.

I couldnt stop thinking about it all day.
I told everyone i see.
Just as to tink of the possibility that the more i tell/remember..
the more it wont come true.

i really wanted a hug badly.
even now.
=(
i dun understand why are these tots coming to my mind.
I feel cold within me.
I feel sad.
I feel ultimate alone.

I dont dare to go into bed to slp now.
I am afraid i will face the same ting but different scenario again.


Actually.
in the end.
I am only afraid of 2 things.
afraid of losing my close ones.
and also afraid of being alone.

Good night people.
I shall sit in front of the window till i fall asleep automatically.

:'( the scariest thing that will happen in my life. :'(
i really wanna cry now. :'(

Labels: