undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Love's not true...
Friday, May 13, 2005

Have u ever wondered what is true luv??
Me myself oso dunno loz.. heez.. Howeva..
I think its up to one who believes it or not..

For me.. well.. all I can sae is that I dun believe in true love..
All the more I won't believe in real relationships...
All I can sae is that.. hmmm.. well.. these are all
Life's temptation..("_) Isn't it?..

Hmmm.. I mean.. What's the use of believing in love when both
party "fell in love" and then will eventually break up again..??

Zhen ai shi bu chun zai de.. chun zai de zhi shi ren de yu wang.. (temptations)..
Jiu xuan zhen aii shi chun zai de.. wo ye bu hui qu xiang xing ta de..
Zhi dao yong yuan.. and I mean it..
For those who are in love.. I give u my blessings.. but as for those who are not..
Well... wad can I sae about it? Its just up to u if u believe a not lo.. hahaz..

Well.. Good Luck!