undisclosed

"Of the many contradictions that exist in the world, the contrast between love and hate is perhaps the starkest. It is one that helps us value true love while understanding the ramifications of hatred."
desires

"A life without love is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Yoz.. My blog change le!.
Friday, May 13, 2005

Hey.. hmm.. Have u guys noticed that my blog skin has changed??
Haha.. hmm.. cute horz.... know hu did it for me de ma??
Ah ma lor.. hmm.. she did this blog for me and stayed at my hus until bout
sae.. 9++? Yupz.. realli.. hahaz.. hmm.. very good horz.. hmm.. haha..
Today.. juz finish e physics paper... hmm.. difficult lehz.. study till midnite yesterdae and
still gain no knowledge at all.. hmmm.. stupid mw.. ("P) heez..
Now I only left with the E-Maths paper and the Chemistry paper.. which I dun think I'll
be able to make it either.. hahaz...("_) well.. I guess.. tt's all for now.. I'll continue to
update this blog soon.. ok?? (",)